To develop a more global perspective among its students, CM is seeking to recruit international research scholars with industrial experience to become faculty members. In addition, we have signed memorandums of understanding with the Management Information Department and Safety Engineering Department of Chungbuk National University in South Korea. CM is also providing more opportunities for exchange students in its undergraduate and graduate programs.
CM actively promotes internationalization through the following means.
(1) The faculty and students of Chungbuk National University visited CM to plan academic and student exchange programs.
(2) Faculty members and students from Seoul National University of Science and Technology visited CM to discuss and exchange information on big data, machine learning, and the Internet of Things.
(3) the IEM department invited Dr. Masayo Hobo of Aoyama Gakuin University to serve as an honorary professor and short-term visiting professor at the Taipei Tech International Conference.
(4) CM invited Professor Voratas Kachitvichyanukul, dean of the College of Engineering and Technology at the Asian Institute of Technology, to give a guest lecture.
(5) IEM invited Professor Mabel Chou from the National University of Singapore to present a speech on big data analytics and related potential benefits and pitfalls.
(6) The IFM department hosted a guest speech by Professor Chou-Hong Jason Chen from Gonzaga University.
(7) CM offered Dr. Xu Chunhui, director of the Finance Management and Risk Technology department at Chiba University to serve as an honorary professor at the Taipei Tech International Conference.